WHAT IS CANCER ?
Cancer can develop anywhere in the body. It starts when cells grow out of control and crowd out normal cells. This makes it hard for your body to work the way it should. For many people, cancer can be treated successfully. In fact, more people than ever before lead full lives after cancer treatment. The cells in our bodies all have certain jobs to do. Normal cells divide in an orderly way. They die when they are worn out or damaged, and new cells take their place. In cancer, the cells keep on growing and making new cells. They crowd out normal cells. This causes problems in the part of the body where the cancer started. They can also spread to other parts of the body. Some cancers grow and spread fast while others grow more slowly. Cancer is a broad term. It describes the disease that results when cellular changes cause the uncontrolled growth and division of cells.
- Certain forms of cancer result in visible growths called tumors, while others, such as leukemia, do not.
- Most of the body’s cells have specific functions and fixed life spans, cell death is part of a natural and beneficial phenomenon called apoptosis.
- A cell receives instructions to die so that the body can replace it with a newer cell that functions better. Cancerous cells lack the components that instruct them to stop dividing and to die.
- As a result, they build up in the body, using oxygen and nutrients that would usually nourish other cells. Cancerous cells can form tumors, impair the immune system and cause other changes that prevent the body from functioning regularly.
- Cancerous cells may appear in one area, and then spread via the lymph nodes. These are clusters of immune cells located throughout the body.
Cancer is a group of diseases that can cause almost any sign or symptom. The signs and symptoms will depend on where the cancer is, & how big it is, and how much it affects the organs or tissues. If a cancer has spread (broaden), signs or symptoms may appear in different parts of the body. As a cancer grows, it can begin to push on nearby organs, blood vessels, and nerves. This pressure causes some of the signs and symptoms of cancer. If the cancer is in a critical area, such as certain parts of the brain, even the smallest tumor can cause symptoms. But sometimes cancer starts in places where it won’t cause any signs or symptoms until it has grown quite large.
- Heavy alcohol consumption
- Excess body weight
- Physical inactivity
- Poor nutrition
- Some cancers are developed genetically
- Weak immune system
Are you looking for a homeopathic cure for Cancer ?
DR. MISHRA HOMEOTAJ CLINIC provides the best cancer treatment in Allahabad. Our researchers integrate basic research discovery with the development of novel interventions against cancer. Cancer research transfigures & save life of thousand of peoples every year. The goal of studying cancer is to develop safe and effective methods to prevent, detect, diagnose, treat, and, ultimately, cure the collections of diseases we call cancer. The better we understand these diseases, the more progress we will make toward diminishing the prodigious human and economic tolls of cancer. Homeopathy “treats the person as a whole”. Means that homeopathic medicine for cancer focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic remedies for cancer are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A malicious tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. Now a day’s 1000+ cases of cancer can be cured by homeopathy every year.
Suspendisse hendrerit et sapien ut pretium. Aenean nulla ipsum, facilisis eu porta non, rutrum sit amet nibh. Quisque id diam feugiat, pharetra arcu eget, bibendum tortor.